1. The privacy of ourwebsite visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguardingit. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored,and used:
1. Information aboutyour computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser typeand version, and operating system;
2. Information aboutyour visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length ofvisit, page views, and website navigation paths;
3. Information, suchas your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
4. Information thatyou enter when you create a profile on our website—for example, your name,profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies,educational details, and employment details;
5. Information, suchas your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptionsto our emails and/or newsletters;
6. Information thatyou enter while using the services on our website;
7. Information that isgenerated while using our website, including when, how often, and under whatcircumstances you use it;
8. Informationrelating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you makethrough our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, emailaddress, and credit card details;
9. Information thatyou post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet,which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
10. Informationcontained in any communications that you send to us by email or through ourwebsite, including its communication content and metadata;
11. Any other personalinformation that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person,you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processingof that personal information in accordance with this policy.
C. Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be usedfor the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of thewebsite. We may use your personal information for the following:
1. Administering ourwebsite and business;
2. Personalizing ourwebsite for you;
3. Enabling your useof the services available on our website;
4. Sending you goodspurchased through our website;
5. Supplying servicespurchased through our website;
6. Sending statements,invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
7. Sending younon-marketing commercial communications;
8. Sending you emailnotifications that you have specifically requested;
9. Sending you ouremail newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time ifyou no longer require the newsletter);
10. Sending youmarketing communications relating to our business or the businesses ofcarefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, bypost or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similartechnology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketingcommunications);
11. Providing thirdparties with statistical information about our users (but those third partieswill not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
12. Dealing withinquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
13. Keeping our websitesecure and prevent fraud;
14. Verifyingcompliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website(including monitoring private messages sent through our website privatemessaging service); and
15. Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, wewill publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licenseyou grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of yourinformation on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on thewebsite.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personalinformation to any third party for their or any other third party’s directmarketing.
D. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees,officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractorsas reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group ofcompanies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and allits subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in thispolicy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. To the extent thatwe are required to do so by law;
2. In connection withany ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. In order toestablish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providinginformation to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing creditrisk);
4. To the purchaser (orprospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or arecontemplating) selling; and
5. To any person whowe reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority fordisclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, suchcourt or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of thatpersonal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personalinformation to third parties.
E. International data transfers
1. Information that wecollect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of thecountries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information inaccordance with this policy.
2. Information that wecollect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have dataprotection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: theUnited States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
3. Personalinformation that you publish on our website or submit for publication on ourwebsite may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot preventthe use or misuse of such information by others.
4. You expressly agreeto the transfers of personal information described in this Section E.
F. Retaining personal information
1. This Section F setsout our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to helpensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention anddeletion of personal information.
2. Personalinformation that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept forlonger than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3. Notwithstanding theother provisions of this Section F, we will retain documents (includingelectronic documents) containing personal data:
1. To the extent that weare required to do so by law;
2. If we believe thatthe documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;and
3. In order toestablish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providinginformation to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing creditrisk).
G. Security of your personal information
1. We will takereasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss,misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store allthe personal information you provide on our secure (password- andfirewall-protected) servers.
3. All electronicfinancial transactions entered into through our website will be protected byencryption technology.
4. You acknowledgethat the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure,and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5. You are responsiblefor keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; wewill not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new versionon our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure youunderstand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policyby email or through the private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we holdabout you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
1. the supply ofappropriate evidence of your identity (we will usually accept a photocopy ofyour passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility billshowing your current address).
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extentpermitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal informationfor marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to ouruse of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide youwith an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information formarketing purposes.
J. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third partywebsites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacypolicies and practices of third parties.
K. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about youneeds to be corrected or updated.
1. The names of thecookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used,are set out below:
1. we use GoogleAnalytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visitsthe website / track users as they navigate the website / improve the website’susability / analyze the use of the website / administer the website / preventfraud and improve the security of the website / personalize the website foreach user / target advertisements which may be of particular interest tospecific users / describe purpose(s)
2. Most browsers allowyou to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
1. in InternetExplorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling overridesettings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then“Advanced”;
2. in Firefox (version24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,”selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, andunticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
3. in Chrome (version29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu,and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” andthen selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability ofmany websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all thefeatures on our website.
3. You can deletecookies already stored on your computer—for example:
1. in InternetExplorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can findinstructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
2. in Firefox (version24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, thenselecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and thenclicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
3. in Chrome (version29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu,and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,”and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” beforeclicking “Clear browsing data.”
4. Deleting cookieswill have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.